Society6 Step-by-step How To Tutorial
Easy to use site. Your graphics must be large. So, your computer has to be able to handle the large sizes. Not for people who don’t really know how to do graphics. The quality expectation of the artwork, overall, seems to be much higher than at Zazzle or CafePress.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
1. Go to www.society6.com
2. Think up a unique name that you will use for your store.
3. Go to your e-mail and verify your account by clicking on the welcome e-mail.
PREPARE YOUR ARTWORK
1. Start by creating your artwork at the size 6500 pixels by 6500 pixels. RGB Colorspace. This size is used for shower curtains, bed duvets (bedspreads), pillows, tote bags, floor rug and wall clocks
2. Click on Post and Sell and upload your file.
Note: Your file must be in the jpg format or you will not be allowed to upload.
3. Fill out the title and description.
4. Select four categories (at the right side).
5. Select your price.
7. Once your photo is uploaded, click on Select a file under the pillow, rug and wall clock.
Tee Shirt Preparation
A. Create an image PNG or JPG (RGB Color) that is exactly 3300px (width) X 5100px (height).
B. Upload the image
If you have left the upload area or if you want to edit your upload, go to the post page by clicking on the thumbnail of your image.
8. Click on Add T-SHIRTS & More in the upper left corner of your graphic.
HEADER FOR THE ACCOUNT STORE IS 1000 x 100
GREAT AND USEFUL LINKS TO SOCIETY6 HELP PAGES
How to upload a print to Society6